Aquazombies of the Kriegsmarine - some thoughts

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      So I've been reading the scenario having heard the podcast earlier. Here are a few changes I might apply.

      There are spoilers ahead, so don't read if you plan to play this.

      I will be cutting PATRIOT and Necromance out (sorry guys). I know they are a useful plot device to keep the plot moving but it doesn't work for me.

      I will start the adventure with the heroes raiding a Iron Hand base they've been keeping tabs on. This will be an easy encounter with the sole purpose to provide clues that Iron Hand are planning something related to the recovery of the u-boat and perhaps some cryptic reference to Lazarus Serum.

      I'd also drop Dark Pharaoh how I don't feel fits the them in favour of a Iron Hand mad scientist. In my version what Iron Hand want to do with the Lazarus Serum is resurrect the Eugenics Brigade, German WWII super-solider team from an entirely different line of ICONS products with relation to Fainting Goat at all at any level, honest. I think that makes the adventure thematically more compact.

      At a rough count I make there to be 8 unique members of the Brigade which works well with the 4 canisters of Lazarus Serum. I guess we could say that each canister can revive only 2 members of the Bridge fully (rather than in messed up zombie state as the accidental release did in the sub)  so the more canisters the heroes prevent from being stolen the fewer members of the Eugenic Brigade they risk encountering later in the campaign.