Obsidian Portal

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      [Cross-posting this from the RPG.net forums]

      I'm trying to get Obsidian Portal to add Icons to their list of
      supported games. Please help me out here:

      http://forums.obsidianportal.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=1342&page=1#Item_1
      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.