RE: [icons-rpg] Re: Improbable Tales - final issue is out

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      Cool. I think the concept of a series of short plug and play adventures works well in compilation book format. It's the idea pop the book in bag just in case sort of thing. Looking forward to it.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: dirkgentry2000@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:47:17 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Improbable Tales - final issue is out

      the current plan (touch wood) is for a POD compilation to be available for non-backers via RPGNOW's POD.

      However, it will not go on sale until all the backer's copies are in the mail.

      SO - hopefully by the end of summer. Targetting between 20 and $25 for retail. Actual final page count will be the determining factor on that.