RE: [icons-rpg] Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2 12:34 AM
      My apologies to Curt and to the list.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: ascensionschild@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:13:40 -0700
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

      [LISTMOD]
      *raises an eyebrow* Jokes are fine, trolling is not. Yanking someone's chain about Team-Up is definitely under the category of Not Funny.
      [/LISTMOD]

      On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      You didn't get the Team Up pdf today? That's odd.  You might want to check your email, possibly the spam folder.
      But before that, check the today's date.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: curtmeyer@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:56:35 -0500

      Dear Gareth and co,

      I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?

      Sent from my iPhone

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer