RE: [icons-rpg] Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
      I guess that sort of makes the printed copies of Team Up collectables :-)

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: gms@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 17:06:29 -0500
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

      Team-Up will be available in print for the folks that pre-ordered it.   Adamant is printing-to-order.

      As far as print available beyond that, that's Steve's call.

      -Gareth

      On Apr 1, 2013, at 4:26 PM, David Andrews wrote:

      Remind me again, TU won't be available in retail as a printed product but it will be available as a PDF?

      I remember something being said about its availability a while back but can't quite remember what.

      On Monday, 1 April 2013, Curt wrote:

      Very nice. Thanks for the update.

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
        [LISTMOD]
        *raises an eyebrow* Jokes are fine, trolling is not. Yanking someone's chain about Team-Up is definitely under the category of Not Funny.
        [/LISTMOD]

        On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

        You didn't get the Team Up pdf today? That's odd.  You might want to check your email, possibly the spam folder.
        But before that, check the today's date.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: curtmeyer@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:56:35 -0500

        Dear Gareth and co,

        I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?

        Sent from my iPhone

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer