Re: [icons-rpg] Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

  • David Andrews
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
      Remind me again, TU won't be available in retail as a printed product but it will be available as a PDF?

      I remember something being said about its availability a while back but can't quite remember what.

      On Monday, 1 April 2013, Curt wrote:

      Very nice. Thanks for the update.

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Gareth-Michael Skarka

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
          I guess that sort of makes the printed copies of Team Up collectables :-)

          To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
            [LISTMOD]
            *raises an eyebrow* Jokes are fine, trolling is not. Yanking someone's chain about Team-Up is definitely under the category of Not Funny.
            [/LISTMOD]

            On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

            You didn't get the Team Up pdf today? That's odd.  You might want to check your email, possibly the spam folder.
            But before that, check the today's date.

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: curtmeyer@...
            Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:56:35 -0500

            Dear Gareth and co,

            I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?

            Sent from my iPhone

            --
            Hollis McCray
            aka The Fifth Wanderer