Re: [icons-rpg] Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
      Very nice. Thanks for the update.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 1, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

      In final layout pass -- 53 of 128 pages completed.

      -Gareth

      On Apr 1, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Curt wrote:

      > Dear Gareth and co,
      >
      > I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • David Andrews
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
        Remind me again, TU won't be available in retail as a printed product but it will be available as a PDF?

        I remember something being said about its availability a while back but can't quite remember what.

        On Monday, 1 April 2013, Curt wrote:

        Very nice. Thanks for the update.

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Gareth-Michael Skarka

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
            I guess that sort of makes the printed copies of Team Up collectables :-)

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
              [LISTMOD]
              *raises an eyebrow* Jokes are fine, trolling is not. Yanking someone's chain about Team-Up is definitely under the category of Not Funny.
              [/LISTMOD]

              On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

              You didn't get the Team Up pdf today? That's odd.  You might want to check your email, possibly the spam folder.
              But before that, check the today's date.

              To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
              From: curtmeyer@...
              Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:56:35 -0500

              --