Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
      Dear Gareth and co,

      I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?

      Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
        You didn't get the Team Up pdf today? That's odd.  You might want to check your email, possibly the spam folder.
        But before that, check the today's date.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: curtmeyer@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:56:35 -0500
        Subject: [icons-rpg] Team-Up, not pointing fingers, asking for regular progress updates

        Dear Gareth and co,

        I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Gareth-Michael Skarka
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
          In final layout pass -- 53 of 128 pages completed.

          -Gareth

          On Apr 1, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Curt wrote:

          > Dear Gareth and co,
          >
          > I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone

        • Curt
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
            Very nice. Thanks for the update.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Apr 1, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

            In final layout pass -- 53 of 128 pages completed.

            -Gareth

            On Apr 1, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Curt wrote:

            > Dear Gareth and co,
            >
            > I have found the regular progress updates for Far West informative. Can't we have similar detailed regular update for Team-Up?
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone

          • David Andrews
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
              Remind me again, TU won't be available in retail as a printed product but it will be available as a PDF?

              I remember something being said about its availability a while back but can't quite remember what.

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
                  I guess that sort of makes the printed copies of Team Up collectables :-)

                  To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 1, 2013
                    [LISTMOD]
                    *raises an eyebrow* Jokes are fine, trolling is not. Yanking someone's chain about Team-Up is definitely under the category of Not Funny.
                    [/LISTMOD]

                    To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                    From: curtmeyer@...
                    Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:56:35 -0500