RE: [icons-rpg] new ICONS rules posted by Mr Kenson on the wiki

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Yup, and it was a timely and  much appreciated wiki update as I was thinking of incorporating rules for Consequence in the ICONS game I have panned for this Saturday. The catch being I can allow for the rule variant but I can't guarantee it will come up in play.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: dirkgentry2000@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 17:53:22 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] new ICONS rules posted by Mr Kenson on the wiki

      Steve Kenson was kind enough to post some new OGL rules content on the ICONS wiki. These are dealing with Consequences

      http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/Consequences