new ICONS rules posted by Mr Kenson on the wiki

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Steve Kenson was kind enough to post some new OGL rules content on the ICONS wiki. These are dealing with Consequences

      http://icons-truth-justice-and-gaming.wikispaces.com/Consequences
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
        Yup, and it was a timely and  much appreciated wiki update as I was thinking of incorporating rules for Consequence in the ICONS game I have panned for this Saturday. The catch being I can allow for the rule variant but I can't guarantee it will come up in play.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: dirkgentry2000@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 17:53:22 +0000
        Subject: [icons-rpg] new ICONS rules posted by Mr Kenson on the wiki