Improbable Tales - final issue is out

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
      Improbable Tales backers - please check the kickstarter site. You can download the final issue of Improbable Tales now. Layout will begin on the POD compilation shortly.

      Thanks again for your patience and support!
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
        For non-backers, will there the POD compilation be available?

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: dirkgentry2000@...
        Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 16:39:11 +0000
        Subject: [icons-rpg] Improbable Tales - final issue is out

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          the current plan (touch wood) is for a POD compilation to be available for non-backers via RPGNOW's POD.

          However, it will not go on sale until all the backer's copies are in the mail.

          SO - hopefully by the end of summer. Targetting between 20 and $25 for retail. Actual final page count will be the determining factor on that.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
            Cool. I think the concept of a series of short plug and play adventures works well in compilation book format. It's the idea pop the book in bag just in case sort of thing. Looking forward to it.

            To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            From: dirkgentry2000@...
            Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:47:17 +0000
            Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: Improbable Tales - final issue is out