Re: [icons-rpg] Re: New setting Peacekeepers is now available on RPGNow.com!

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2013
      What about bundling the two new versions together at a discount?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 11, 2013, at 3:01 PM, "Jakub" <erpegis@...> wrote:

      In case you were wondering what happened, there's been a slight licensing issue - now we're selling two versions of the book, one for SW and another one for ICONS:

      http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112209/Peacekeepers%3A-ICONS-edition

    • Jakub
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2013
        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

        > Bummer.
        >
        > How does this affect those of us who already purchased the dual-statted
        > edition?

        You should get both new pdfs for free. Check your spam folder for e-mail from rpgnow :)
      • Jakub
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 12, 2013
          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

          > What about bundling the two new versions together at a discount?

          We're thinking about it, but it depends on rpgnow.
        • Jakub
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 12, 2013
            Ask and ye shall receive:

            http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112266/Peacekeepers-Bundle-%5BBUNDLE%5D

            Two editions of the game in one easy package.