Re: New setting Peacekeepers is now available on RPGNow.com!

  • Jakub
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2013
      In case you were wondering what happened, there's been a slight licensing issue - now we're selling two versions of the book, one for SW and another one for ICONS:

      http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112209/Peacekeepers%3A-ICONS-edition
    • Chris Tavares
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2013

        Bummer.

        How does this affect those of us who already purchased the dual-statted edition?

        In case you were wondering what happened, there's been a slight licensing issue - now we're selling two versions of the book, one for SW and another one for ICONS:

        http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112209/Peacekeepers%3A-ICONS-edition

      • Curt
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 11, 2013
          What about bundling the two new versions together at a discount?

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 12, 2013
            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

            > Bummer.
            >
            > How does this affect those of us who already purchased the dual-statted
            > edition?

            You should get both new pdfs for free. Check your spam folder for e-mail from rpgnow :)
          • Jakub
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12, 2013
              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

              > What about bundling the two new versions together at a discount?

              We're thinking about it, but it depends on rpgnow.
            • Jakub
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12, 2013
                Ask and ye shall receive:

                http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112266/Peacekeepers-Bundle-%5BBUNDLE%5D

                Two editions of the game in one easy package.