Re: [icons-rpg] Hero Pack 4 now available!

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
      Also, I updated the “Index of Published Characters” page on the Truth, Justice, and Gaming wiki to include HP4 characters. Some of the older HPs are still missing, as are some published adventures, I know. Edit away or clue me in and I’ll do it!

      Chris

      On Mar 11, 2013, at 10:27 AM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      Hero Pack 4, the first Great Power stretch goal product, released to backers last week, and is now on-sale to the general public:_,___

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20