Hero Pack 4 now available!

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
      Hero Pack 4, the first Great Power stretch goal product, released to backers last week, and is now on-sale to the general public:

      We're hard at work on the GM Screen, Conversion Guide, Character Folio, and the Great Power book itself! Stay tuned to the list and the Kickstarter page for further updates!
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com

    • Icosahedrophilia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2013
        Also, I updated the “Index of Published Characters” page on the Truth, Justice, and Gaming wiki to include HP4 characters. Some of the older HPs are still missing, as are some published adventures, I know. Edit away or clue me in and I’ll do it!

        Chris

        On Mar 11, 2013, at 10:27 AM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

        Hero Pack 4, the first Great Power stretch goal product, released to backers last week, and is now on-sale to the general public:_,___

        Chris Heard
        Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
        http://drchris.me/d20