Re: New setting Peacekeepers is now available on RPGNow.com!

  • Jakub
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 5 1:56 AM
      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Colin T" <colinfit20@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the link, picked it up and have been reading it an interesting premise but especially liked the addition of the wealth system for Icons!

      Hey, it is based on Icons' grand-daddy, but I think it stands on its own. Thank you so much!

      If anyone has any questions on the book, feel free to ask me anything.
    • Jakub
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11 1:01 PM
        In case you were wondering what happened, there's been a slight licensing issue - now we're selling two versions of the book, one for SW and another one for ICONS:

        http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112209/Peacekeepers%3A-ICONS-edition
      • Chris Tavares
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 11 6:34 PM

          Bummer.

          How does this affect those of us who already purchased the dual-statted edition?

          In case you were wondering what happened, there's been a slight licensing issue - now we're selling two versions of the book, one for SW and another one for ICONS:

          http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112209/Peacekeepers%3A-ICONS-edition

        • Curt
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 11 8:50 PM
            What about bundling the two new versions together at a discount?

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12 1:16 AM
              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

              > Bummer.
              >
              > How does this affect those of us who already purchased the dual-statted
              > edition?

              You should get both new pdfs for free. Check your spam folder for e-mail from rpgnow :)
            • Jakub
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12 1:18 AM
                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

                > What about bundling the two new versions together at a discount?

                We're thinking about it, but it depends on rpgnow.
              • Jakub
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 12 11:59 AM
                  Ask and ye shall receive:

                  http://www.rpgnow.com/product/112266/Peacekeepers-Bundle-%5BBUNDLE%5D

                  Two editions of the game in one easy package.