Re: Non pre-order availability of Team Up

  • David C
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
      Thanks.

      The switchover was one of the reasons I wasn't sure if it would be available (in print) from Cubicle 7 or not. I have the Villainomicon on PDF, but I guess I'm not fully used to reading electronically yet... I read my softcover Icons book all the time, but only recently remembered I even owned Villainomicon.

      But, I'll definitely be looking for Team up on Drive Thru RPG when it's available.

      David

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, stevekenson wrote:

      > David,
      >
      > Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:
      >
      > Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.
      >
      > I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.
      >
      > So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.
      > _____
      > Steve Kenson
      > stevekenson@...
      > www.stevekenson.com