Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Non pre-order availability of Team Up

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12 8:28 PM
      On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      David,

      Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:

      Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.

      I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.

      So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.

      Thank you for clarifying that Steve.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

    • David C
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14 5:14 PM
        Thanks.

        The switchover was one of the reasons I wasn't sure if it would be available (in print) from Cubicle 7 or not. I have the Villainomicon on PDF, but I guess I'm not fully used to reading electronically yet... I read my softcover Icons book all the time, but only recently remembered I even owned Villainomicon.

        But, I'll definitely be looking for Team up on Drive Thru RPG when it's available.

        David

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, stevekenson wrote:

        > David,
        >
        > Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:
        >
        > Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.
        >
        > I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.
        >
        > So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.
        > _____
        > Steve Kenson
        > stevekenson@...
        > www.stevekenson.com