Re: Non pre-order availability of Team Up

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
      David,

      Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:

      Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.

      I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.

      So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com

    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
        On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

        David,

        Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:

        Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.

        I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.

        So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.

        Thank you for clarifying that Steve.

        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...

      • David C
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
          Thanks.

          The switchover was one of the reasons I wasn't sure if it would be available (in print) from Cubicle 7 or not. I have the Villainomicon on PDF, but I guess I'm not fully used to reading electronically yet... I read my softcover Icons book all the time, but only recently remembered I even owned Villainomicon.

          But, I'll definitely be looking for Team up on Drive Thru RPG when it's available.

          David

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, stevekenson wrote:

          > David,
          >
          > Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:
          >
          > Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.
          >
          > I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.
          >
          > So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.
          > _____
          > Steve Kenson
          > stevekenson@...
          > www.stevekenson.com