Non pre-order availability of Team Up

  • David C
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      I did not pre-order this book. I don't remember if I found out about it too late, or didn't have the money, or both. Once I heard about it, however, I knew I planned to purchase it.

      I saw the post that it won't be available through distribution, and am now curious about where it will be available...mostly 'cause Cubicle 7's store site seems to be down, and has been for a while.

      I'm guessing Adamant's store will have it, but am just checking. (Obviously I'm talking about a real-paper book version... I'm pretty sure the PDF will be available at the usual outlets).

      Thanks,

      David
    • stevekenson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
        David,

        Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:

        Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.

        I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.

        So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.
        _____
        Steve Kenson
        stevekenson@...
        www.stevekenson.com

      • Hollis McCray
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
          On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

          David,

          Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:

          Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.

          I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.

          So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.

          Thank you for clarifying that Steve.

          --
          Hollis McCray
          aka The Fifth Wanderer

          ascensionschild@...

        • David C
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
            Thanks.

            The switchover was one of the reasons I wasn't sure if it would be available (in print) from Cubicle 7 or not. I have the Villainomicon on PDF, but I guess I'm not fully used to reading electronically yet... I read my softcover Icons book all the time, but only recently remembered I even owned Villainomicon.

            But, I'll definitely be looking for Team up on Drive Thru RPG when it's available.

            David

            --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, stevekenson wrote:

            > David,
            >
            > Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:
            >
            > Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.
            >
            > I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.
            >
            > So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.
            > _____
            > Steve Kenson
            > stevekenson@...
            > www.stevekenson.com