Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS Team-Up

  • Gareth-Michael Skarka
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2013
      Please don't. Let a personal squabble remain a personal one -- there's no need for it to affect your future purchasing decisions.

      Regardless of the causes, the fact remains that *I'm* the one, in the end, responsible for the delay. Let the proverbial "buck stop here."

      The good news is, I'm nearly done. I'm expecting to deliver by Wednesday at the latest.

      -Gareth