Character Folio for iPAD?

  • Tymmster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
      What do you guys thing the chance is this might happen?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
        I'd love it--but I'd put the chances at low. The Folio is in Java, which isn't (so far as I know) supported on the iPad. And given the current security problems with Java, I don't think Apple is in a hurry to put Java on the machine.

        (Though apparently there already is a product that will let you run Java on the iPad.)