Re: [icons-rpg] Icons update discussion

  • Icosahedrophilia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013
      Note that backers of the Kickstarter will receive Stark City a little at a time, in text form, starting pretty soon (before the end of January, I think).

      Chris

      On Jan 26, 2013, at 10:02 AM, "Colin T" <colinfit20@...> wrote:

      So Stark City due for released around the end of February, what of Great Power?

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013
        thanks for mentioning that, Chris.
        In fact I just sent the first release of Stark City to layout for the text-only pdf treatment.
        Hope to send it to backers within the next 5 days.