Icons update discussion

  • Colin T
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013
      So Stark City due for released around the end of February, what of Great Power?
    • stevekenson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013
        On Jan 26, 2013, at 1:37 PM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        So Stark City due for released around the end of February, what of Great Power?

        End of February/beginning of March in PDF, a few weeks after that in print (depending on the speed of the printer, the proof turnaround, and shipping).
        _____
        Steve Kenson
        stevekenson@...
        www.stevekenson.com

      • Colin T
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013
          Thanks

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, stevekenson wrote:

          > On Jan 26, 2013, at 1:37 PM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > > So Stark City due for released around the end of February, what of Great Power?
          >
          > End of February/beginning of March in PDF, a few weeks after that in print (depending on the speed of the printer, the proof turnaround, and shipping).
          > _____
          > Steve Kenson
          > stevekenson@...
          > www.stevekenson.com

        • Icosahedrophilia
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013
            Note that backers of the Kickstarter will receive Stark City a little at a time, in text form, starting pretty soon (before the end of January, I think).

            Chris

            On Jan 26, 2013, at 10:02 AM, "Colin T" <colinfit20@...> wrote:

            So Stark City due for released around the end of February, what of Great Power?

            Chris Heard
            Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
            http://drchris.me/d20

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2013
              thanks for mentioning that, Chris.
              In fact I just sent the first release of Stark City to layout for the text-only pdf treatment.
              Hope to send it to backers within the next 5 days.