Aspects Questions

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
      A couple of questions for Steve Kenson:

      1) Why divide Aspects into Qualities and Challenges? Speaking as
      someone who came to ICONS from FATE, the distinction seem artificial
      and unnecessary.

      2) Scene Aspects: Do you think putting scene aspects back in would add
      anything to the game? I think putting scene aspects back in will give
      players another means to use their environment, and make the game more
      immersive..
      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
    • johnpaul613
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2010
        I'd second these questions and broaden it to, what were tre reasons to remove what you did from FATE? I understand your thinking on hit points vs. stress tracks and consequences, but what about the rest. We'd love to know your thinking.