Re: [icons-rpg] Where's Team Up?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2013
      On 1/3/2013 5:02 PM, Curt wrote:
      > So, we've successfully funded Great Power. The question is: where's Team Up?

      A super villain by the name of the Dark Disruptor, secretly traveled
      back in time and assassinated one of Gareth's great grandparents, thus
      causing a chain of events that must be undone to get it back. The good
      news is we still have Gareth, and he's working with top men to return
      continuity to normal. Top. Men.
    • Curt
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 3, 2013
        Thanks for the update.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 3, 2013, at 5:09 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

        As I said here: http://www.adamantentertainment.com/2012/12/31/state-of-adamant-2012/

        I'm expecting to deliver the PDF by Monday at the latest.

        -Gareth

        On Jan 3, 2013, at 5:02 PM, Curt wrote:

        > So, we've successfully funded Great Power. The question is: where's Team Up?
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone

      • Theron Bretz
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2013
          So, next month, I'm running a pair of ICONS sessions at Owlcon (www.owlcon.com).  I'll be running "Sins of the Past" and "Danger in Dunsmore," and am trying to decide on pre-gen heroes for the game (as much as I'd love to showcase the random character generation, I only get four hours per slot and don't think I could ride herd on up to six players at once).  My inclination is to try to use some of the ICONic characters, along with some entries from the Hero Packs (Blackatoa is definitely in; a friend of mine created him and I think it's the Best Hero Name Ever).  At this point, I'm leaning toward the following heroes:

          Blackatoa
          Miss Tikal
          The Mighty Saguaro
          The Atomic Roach

          I need at least two and probably four more, to allow the players some freedom of choice.  Ideally, I want another female character and a decent mix of character types.  I haven't dug through the Hero Packs as extensively as I should, so if anyone's got suggestions for candidates to flesh out the choices, I'd love to hear them.

          Theron
          Houston
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2013
            All-Star, All American Girl and Hangman might be good choices for someone looking for more familiar touchstones (i.e. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman). Revenant is pretty cool too. All in Hero Pack 1.

            jaerdaph

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2013
              Kind of depends how complete you want them. Hero Pack one character for the most part don't have Aspects but that might be a good thing. For my pregrens I usually generate the powers, abilities and talents but leave name,  Aspects and concept to the players.

              Going that route another slightly dirty short cut is to grab the raw stats from the less unique Marvel/DC heroes already converted to ICONS. If you just take the stats for Beast, Giant Man, Electro, Mr Hyde file off the name, Aspects or any telling talents you have ready made pregens (or supervillains) for which you already have a sense of how powerful they are.

              To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 9, 2013
                Anyone get the PDF of Team-Up?

                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt wrote:

                > Thanks for the update.
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                >
                > On Jan 3, 2013, at 5:09 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka wrote:
                >
                > > As I said here: http://www.adamantentertainment.com/2012/12/31/state-of-adamant-2012/
                > >
                > > I'm expecting to deliver the PDF by Monday at the latest.
                > >
                > > -Gareth
                > >
                > > On Jan 3, 2013, at 5:02 PM, Curt wrote:
                > >
                > > > So, we've successfully funded Great Power. The question is: where's Team Up?
                > > >
                > > > Sent from my iPhone

              • Gareth-Michael Skarka
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 9, 2013
                  I got layed out over the weekend with the flu that took out everybody in our home, and only just got back to work today.

                  You'll have it soon.

                  -Gareth

                  On Jan 9, 2013, at 8:08 PM, Jack wrote:

                  > Anyone get the PDF of Team-Up?
                  >
                  > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Thanks for the update.
                  >>
                  >> Sent from my iPhone
                  >>
                  >> On Jan 3, 2013, at 5:09 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka wrote:
                  >>
                  >>> As I said here: http://www.adamantentertainment.com/2012/12/31/state-of-adamant-2012/
                  >>>
                  >>> I'm expecting to deliver the PDF by Monday at the latest.
                  >>>
                  >>> -Gareth

                • ajfixer
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 10, 2013
                    Next week...

                    --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka wrote:

                    > I got layed out over the weekend with the flu that took out everybody in our home, and only just got back to work today.
                    >
                    > You'll have it soon.
                    >
                    > -Gareth
                    >

                    > On Jan 9, 2013, at 8:08 PM, Jack wrote:
                    >
                    > > Anyone get the PDF of Team-Up?