Miracle City: The Staggering Behemoth

  • Colin T
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
      Miracle City News Network
      December the 31st 2012 19.32pm
      Reports are coming in of an unexplained explosion in the warehouse district on the outer limits of Miracle City.
      Unconfirmed reports suggest a 60 foot tall insect-like monster has demolished a number of buildings on its way to the centre of Miracle City attempts to confirm this reports are being hampered by an unexplained loss of power but contacts on the periphery of the city have reported at least two of Miracle City's resident heroes are on the scene… my god one of them has apparently been knocked out of the air demolishing the new Inner City Shopping Mall whose opening ceremony was to be the centre of the New Year Festival!
      Wait... we have a report from City Hall that the city mayor has issued an alert calling for any active and inactive heroes for aid….

      Will you answer the call?

      Running an Icons game currently only have one player looking for at least a couple more if you're interested.

    • Seamus
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012
        I could be interested...