Re: [icons-rpg] Re: GREAT POWER Kickstarter

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 28, 2012
      No

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 28, 2012, at 9:38 AM, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

      > Just FYI -- ICONS TEAM-UP features a vehicles section. You'll all have it before the end of next week.
      >
      > -Gareth

      Checking the calender --hmmm ---
      It's been two weeks now since this message.

      I was in Vegas for the holiday, so I might have missed it. Did Team-Up go out?

      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 29, 2012
        Well - that's disappointing. I had actually had hope that this particular release date would be fulfilled. Guess I was hoping the 6th (or 7th?) time was the charm. Alas.

        Ah well --- I think it's better/wiser to focus on the positive in regards to ICONS.

        And (happily)- with Steve Kenson at the helm and Great Power on the way, ICONS looks like it has a very bright future.

        Just checked and the Great Power Kickstarter is up to 7360. W00T!