Re: GREAT POWER Kickstarter

    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 14, 2012
      I second the motion for some vehicle samples. Like to see giant robot (as Curt suggests) as well the basics: batmobile, batplane, batsub, batcycle and maybe, also, a sentient vehicle (ie KITT), and so on.

      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 29, 2012
        Well - that's disappointing. I had actually had hope that this particular release date would be fulfilled. Guess I was hoping the 6th (or 7th?) time was the charm. Alas.

        Ah well --- I think it's better/wiser to focus on the positive in regards to ICONS.

        And (happily)- with Steve Kenson at the helm and Great Power on the way, ICONS looks like it has a very bright future.

        Just checked and the Great Power Kickstarter is up to 7360. W00T!