Re: GREAT POWER Kickstarter

  • wee_ree_cat
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 13, 2012
      Hey Steve me again !

      A question came to me : when you say that you worked on some powers after critics you got, did you mean you balanced them ? For example Force Field, which works like Invulnerability except it can fail, without a good side to compensate the difference ?

      Also, should we expect a few detailed (and definitive, there are dozen out there, conflicting with each other) tables for range, radius, speed and such ? I know this is crunchy, but this would be soooo useful for some people (including me). And that would certainly beat the old MSHrpg and their terrible range and radius tables, measured in areas.

      Cheers !

      -Amaury

      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 29, 2012
        Well - that's disappointing. I had actually had hope that this particular release date would be fulfilled. Guess I was hoping the 6th (or 7th?) time was the charm. Alas.

        Ah well --- I think it's better/wiser to focus on the positive in regards to ICONS.

        And (happily)- with Steve Kenson at the helm and Great Power on the way, ICONS looks like it has a very bright future.

        Just checked and the Great Power Kickstarter is up to 7360. W00T!