Re: New Superhero levels and Stretch Goals for Great Power!

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
      On Dec 11, 2012, at 9:00 AM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > But shouldn’t the $6500 stretch goal yield Hero Pack 5 rather than Hero Pack 4? I mean, I’ve already contributed several heroes and paid Dan commissions for Hero Pack 4. I’m assuming this is just a numbering oversight and not a true conflict with the “existing” Hero Pack 4. Thanks for any clarification on this point.

      I know Dan already covered this in comments to the update but, for folks on the list:

      We'll probably swap the numbering, since the Hero Pack for Great Power would likely be done first but, regardless of how they're numbered, Dan's previous Hero Pack project and this one won't conflict and will both get done (assuming the Great Power Hero Pack gets funded).
    • Chris Tavares
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012

        Nice set of goals!

        If you want, feel free to grab the Icons Action Chart I put in the files section (under play aids[0]) for the GM screen. Or just grab the idea – I’ve found it very helpful, even if it is butt-ugly right now. J

        -Chris

        [0] http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QAHIUI7GPCXuJsxiHnaZ62GoBrMDu-XK_z0ZgG2SLsb43lvyQgK_Rj7S8fRTE2qYrL2wUEEt7JIyg1m8DjuZhg-mOPHCfTLJ_fA/Play%20Aids/ICONS%20Action%20Chart.pdf)