New Superhero levels and Stretch Goals for Great Power!

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
    • Cameron Mount
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
        Very cool. I think those are some very good, solid choices.

      • Icosahedrophilia
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
          On Dec 10, 2012, at 1:22 PM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

          Details on the Kickstarter!

          Very cool, and I very very very much hope the project reaches the $6000 level. Personally, I’m already backing at $50 and don’t know if I can go much higher, but I’m cheering for it!

          But shouldn’t the $6500 stretch goal yield Hero Pack 5 rather than Hero Pack 4? I mean, I’ve already contributed several heroes and paid Dan commissions for Hero Pack 4. I’m assuming this is just a numbering oversight and not a true conflict with the “existing” Hero Pack 4. Thanks for any clarification on this point.

          And thanks for Great Power! I’ve read the first 45 pages carefully so far, and it’s just fantastic! It brings some extra “discipline” to ICONS without compromising on the game’s elegant core rules. Lovin’ it!

          Chris

          Chris Heard
          Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
          http://drchris.me/d20
          ><>

        • stevekenson
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
            On Dec 11, 2012, at 9:00 AM, icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com wrote:
            > But shouldn’t the $6500 stretch goal yield Hero Pack 5 rather than Hero Pack 4? I mean, I’ve already contributed several heroes and paid Dan commissions for Hero Pack 4. I’m assuming this is just a numbering oversight and not a true conflict with the “existing” Hero Pack 4. Thanks for any clarification on this point.

            I know Dan already covered this in comments to the update but, for folks on the list:

            We'll probably swap the numbering, since the Hero Pack for Great Power would likely be done first but, regardless of how they're numbered, Dan's previous Hero Pack project and this one won't conflict and will both get done (assuming the Great Power Hero Pack gets funded).
          • Chris Tavares
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012

              Nice set of goals!

              If you want, feel free to grab the Icons Action Chart I put in the files section (under play aids[0]) for the GM screen. Or just grab the idea – I’ve found it very helpful, even if it is butt-ugly right now. J

              -Chris

              [0] http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QAHIUI7GPCXuJsxiHnaZ62GoBrMDu-XK_z0ZgG2SLsb43lvyQgK_Rj7S8fRTE2qYrL2wUEEt7JIyg1m8DjuZhg-mOPHCfTLJ_fA/Play%20Aids/ICONS%20Action%20Chart.pdf)