Re: Peter Clines , Ex-Heroes, Ex-Patriots (Heroes & Zombies)

  • Brian Curley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
      I've read Ex-Heroes and I think it would be an interesting short-term
      game (I think fightint zombies might get old after a while). If you
      haven't read it, or didn't finish it, I encourage you to give it another
      chance. It's got one of the coolest "origins" of a zombie apocalypse
      I've heard of.

      Brian Curley
      Madison, WI