Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Google+ communities

  • Gaston Gosselin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
      I just thought it was something I could do for the ICONS community in general, and to help Steve from having to do everything. :)

      On Dec 8, 2012, at 9:38 AM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      On Dec 8, 2012, at 8:38 AM, Tim Kirk wrote:
      I know that Steve has put up a M&M community, and he may remember and do an Icon's one

      Actually, I didn't create an ICONS community because Gaston Gosselin had already beaten me to it: