I thought I'd share...

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      I know that Steve has put up a M&M community, and he may remember and do
      an Icon's one, but I thought I'd put together a Google+ Community for
      all of us superhero gaming fans.

      Capes & Cowl Community

      https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112520442126031790987

      If anyone wants to help provide resources, links, art, whatever for the
      community it would be appreciated. (Right now I'm using some upcoming
      art from Hearts & Souls2E, so bear with me.)

      Join if you want. Ignore it if not.

      Thanks lads and ladies.

      -Tim Kirk
    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
        On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Tim K. <silverlion@...> wrote:

        I know that Steve has put up a M&M community, and he may remember and do
        an Icon's one, but I thought I'd put together a Google+ Community for
        all of us superhero gaming fans.

        Capes & Cowl Community

        https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112520442126031790987

        If anyone wants to help provide resources, links, art, whatever for the
        community it would be appreciated. (Right now I'm using some upcoming
        art from Hearts & Souls2E, so bear with me.)

        Join if you want. Ignore it if not.

        Thanks lads and ladies.

        Good idea, but you might want to change the name of the community, if you can. "Capes, Cowls, and Villains Foul" is the name of a superhero RPG from Spectrum Games.
        --
        Hollis McCray
        aka The Fifth Wanderer

        ascensionschild@...