Re: GREAT POWER and TEAM-UP

  • stevekenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      On Dec 5, 2012, at 10:32 AM, Gaston Gosselin wrote:
      Only question that wasn't covered for me was whether Great Power now makes ICONS Team-Up superfluous.

      It does not. I specifically did not duplicate material from TEAM-UP in GREAT POWER because, well, honestly I thought TEAM-UP would be out before GREAT POWER, for one thing. That TEAM-UP material is also under contract with Adamant. So, no, GREAT POWER doesn't include or replace any of the material in TEAM-UP that I'm aware of (keeping in mind that I haven't even seen the entire TEAM-UP text).
      _____
      Steve Kenson
      stevekenson@...
      www.stevekenson.com