Re: [icons-rpg] Re: GREAT POWER Kickstarter

  • Gaston Gosselin
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 5, 2012
      Nice job on the podcast. Just listened to it on the way to work. Only question that wasn't covered for me was whether Great Power now makes ICONS Team-Up superfluous. Does Great Power cover everything that would have been in TU? Or should I keep it on my to-buy list once it hits market?

      On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM, dirkgentry2000 <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

      and - the podcast I just did with Steve about Great Power is now up
      you can check it out here:
      http://mikelaff.podbean.com/2012/12/04/icons-great-power/

      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 29, 2012
        Well - that's disappointing. I had actually had hope that this particular release date would be fulfilled. Guess I was hoping the 6th (or 7th?) time was the charm. Alas.

        Ah well --- I think it's better/wiser to focus on the positive in regards to ICONS.

        And (happily)- with Steve Kenson at the helm and Great Power on the way, ICONS looks like it has a very bright future.

        Just checked and the Great Power Kickstarter is up to 7360. W00T!