Stark City update

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
      the new BAMFcast has an update on the progress of Stark City and touches on a few other topics.
      Dan Houser and Walt Robillard co-host
      http://tinyurl.com/bfqjbpz
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
        I have to admit that I was waiting on the edge of my seat to see if my character might possible get mentioned ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
          Bill - I believe Dan is still working on Powerman
          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Bill <plusonesword@...> wrote:

          > I have to admit that I was waiting on the edge of my seat to see if my
          > character might possible get mentioned ;-)
          >
          > On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:08 AM, dirkgentry2000
          > <dirkgentry2000@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > the new BAMFcast has an update on the progress of Stark City and touches
          > > on a few other topics.
          > > Dan Houser and Walt Robillard co-host
          > > http://tinyurl.com/bfqjbpz

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
            Obviously when you're as powerful as Powerman... it takes time. You don't want to overload.