Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS, Gareth-Michael Skarka and customer service

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2012
      As a father of children with various problems (mostly ADHD and anxiety problems) and as a person who has cohabited with Churchill's Black Dog more than once, it does take a great deal to (a) admit problems like that and (b) do something about it. So, congratulations there.
      I wish that the work stopped when you or I decided to do something about it, but it keeps going on.
      Good luck.
      John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)