Re: [icons-rpg] An Invasion is coming...

  • Curt
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
      So the question is: how do we throw our money in your direction-- kickstarter, indiegogo, etc?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 14, 2012, at 12:12 PM, Gaston Gosselin <jahnoth@...> wrote:

      OOoh, very nice. Using two of my top favorite RPG systems. Me like!

      On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Jakub <erpegis@...> wrote:

      http://i.minus.com/jbiptLx9I3sg94.jpg

      Peacekeepers; a new dual statted superhero minisetting for Savage Worlds and ICONS, set after alien invasion. You'll find there a concise description of the world after the Ultimian invasion, a new Wealth system for SW, some optional rules, new Edges and Hindrances, an outline of the Plot Point campaign, two Savage Tales, around twenty characters, superheroic adventure generator and a random civilian events generator.

    • Jakub
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
        Indiegogo is not out of question (we crowdfunded a Beasts and Barbarians book already), but at this point a lot about this project is already done (cover art, text), and other Gramel products might finance this one. So, if you want to help at this point, buy our products :)
        http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3554
      • Curt
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
          I have most of those already :-)