Re: [icons-rpg] ICONS, Gareth-Michael Skarka and customer service

  • Gareth-Michael Skarka
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2012
      Thank you, Tim.

      -G

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 16, 2012
        as I said over on rpg.net - I applaud you for manning up and admitting to your problems.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 16, 2012
          As a father of children with various problems (mostly ADHD and anxiety problems) and as a person who has cohabited with Churchill's Black Dog more than once, it does take a great deal to (a) admit problems like that and (b) do something about it. So, congratulations there.

          I wish that the work stopped when you or I decided to do something about it, but it keeps going on.

          Good luck.

          as I said over on rpg.net - I applaud you for manning up and admitting to your problems.

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Tim K." <silverlion@...> wrote:

          > > I will come right out and say this:  The delays, and the situations prompting them, have thrown me into a pretty bad depression (of which I have a history), which really came to a head yesterday (hence my blowing up on Twitter).    I don't like to talk about that kind of thing, but there it is.
          > >
          > > I'm getting help for that.
          > >
          > > In the meantime -- ICONS TEAM-UP *will* go to Steve this week for his approval.  I'll drop everything else to make sure that happens.    You've all waited long enough.
          > >

          > > Again, Samaritan -- I apologize.  And I also apologize to everyone who has been waiting.  I hope that I can earn your faith again, someday.
          > >

          > > -Gareth-MIchael Skarka
          > > Adamant Entertainment
          > >

          > Gareth, get
          well. I know its tough, as a game writer myself, I
          > understand all the craziness that can come up.
          >
          >  I did not pre-order, so i don't have a dog in this fight other than
          > understanding the kinds of things you go through, and face. (Deadlines,
          > inspirational crashes, money flow problems, etc, etc.)  I want the book,
          > but I won't have money for it until MUCH later. Sadly. (I am a game
          > designer, so you know by function--poor)
          >
          > Yet, I do empathize, and encourage you to take care and get a handle on
          > the depression.
          >
          > -Tim

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional