Re: Squadron Supreme??

  • Seamus
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
      I made a few of them over at the Plot Points blog for MHR, if that helps.

      > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
      >
      > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      > From: jacksawyer2@...
      > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
      > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

      > Has anyone done write ups for the Squadron Supreme heroes and villains?

    • Jack
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
        Thanks. Can you please give me a link? I'm on my cell at work. LOL.
        I like the Squadron Supreme. It was a good series, we all know who they were meant to imitate.

        Sent from Samsung Mobile

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
          http://marvelplotpoints.wordpress.com/

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012

            > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
            >
            > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jacksawyer2@...
            > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
            > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

            Found the Squadron Supreme entries.

            Are there conversions for the Redeemers? Pinball, Mink, Remnat & Nighthawk ?

            I didnt see them. I still have to check for Night hawk yet.