Re: Squadron Supreme??

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012

      > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
      >
      > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      > From: jacksawyer2@...
      > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
      > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??
      >

      > Ok thank you! Ill check it out. On my cell right now.

      > Has anyone done write ups for the Squadron Supreme heroes and villains?

    • Seamus
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
        I made a few of them over at the Plot Points blog for MHR, if that helps.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
          Thanks. Can you please give me a link? I'm on my cell at work. LOL.
          I like the Squadron Supreme. It was a good series, we all know who they were meant to imitate.

          Sent from Samsung Mobile

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
            http://marvelplotpoints.wordpress.com/

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012

              > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
              >
              > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
              > From: jacksawyer2@...
              > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
              > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

              Found the Squadron Supreme entries.

              Are there conversions for the Redeemers? Pinball, Mink, Remnat & Nighthawk ?

              I didnt see them. I still have to check for Night hawk yet.