RE: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
      If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: jacksawyer2@...
      Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

      Has anyone done write ups for the Squadron Supreme heroes and villains?

    • Jack
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012

        > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
        >
        > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        > From: jacksawyer2@...
        > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
        > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??
        >

        > Ok thank you! Ill check it out. On my cell right now.

        > Has anyone done write ups for the Squadron Supreme heroes and villains?

      • Seamus
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
          I made a few of them over at the Plot Points blog for MHR, if that helps.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
            Thanks. Can you please give me a link? I'm on my cell at work. LOL.
            I like the Squadron Supreme. It was a good series, we all know who they were meant to imitate.

            Sent from Samsung Mobile

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
              http://marvelplotpoints.wordpress.com/

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012

                > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
                >
                > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                > From: jacksawyer2@...
                > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
                > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

                Found the Squadron Supreme entries.

                Are there conversions for the Redeemers? Pinball, Mink, Remnat & Nighthawk ?

                I didnt see them. I still have to check for Night hawk yet.