Squadron Supreme??

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
      Has anyone done write ups for the Squadron Supreme heroes and villains?
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
        If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.

        To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
        From: jacksawyer2@...
        Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
        Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012

          > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
          >
          > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
          > From: jacksawyer2@...
          > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
          > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??
          >

          > Ok thank you! Ill check it out. On my cell right now.

          > Has anyone done write ups for the Squadron Supreme heroes and villains?

        • Seamus
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
            I made a few of them over at the Plot Points blog for MHR, if that helps.

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
              Thanks. Can you please give me a link? I'm on my cell at work. LOL.
              I like the Squadron Supreme. It was a good series, we all know who they were meant to imitate.

              Sent from Samsung Mobile

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 11, 2012
                http://marvelplotpoints.wordpress.com/

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012

                  > If you look in the files section of this group there is a file that contains ICONS conversion of all the classic TSR Marvel Handbooks. I'm pretty sure you'll find Squadron Supreme members in there.
                  >
                  > To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: jacksawyer2@...
                  > Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:39:12 +0000
                  > Subject: [icons-rpg] Squadron Supreme??

                  Found the Squadron Supreme entries.

                  Are there conversions for the Redeemers? Pinball, Mink, Remnat & Nighthawk ?

                  I didnt see them. I still have to check for Night hawk yet.