Re: [icons-rpg] Re: new ICONS adventure: Total Kaiju Chaos!

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2012
      I wish the powers of this and other adventures would become sort of a OPEN LICENSE text for us to read.

      Fabrício
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
        I'm planning on entering all the rules from the various Fainting Goat products (Gestalt, Vehicle etc) into the Truth and Justice wiki before the end of the year

        --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

        > I wish the powers of this and other adventures would become sort of a OPEN
        > LICENSE text for us to read.
        >
        > Fabrício

      • Fabrício César Franco
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
          I hope it won't take long! I'm eagerly waiting for that.

          Fabrício