Re: new ICONS adventure: Total Kaiju Chaos!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2012
      Yes - this adventure is a lot of fun!

      jaerdaph

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

      > This PDF showcases the versatility of the ICONS system. ...can't recommend it highly enough, even if my name weren't on it. Thanks Dan and Mike for taking my outline and running with it.
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On Nov 9, 2012, at 3:49 PM, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:
      >
      > > http://tinyurl.com/bfbzgx6
      > >
      > > Giant Monsters!
      > >
      > > Giant Robots!
      > >
      > > Science Ninjas!
      > >
      > > new ICONS rules for Gestalt power!
      > >
      > > Written by Dan Houser and Mike Lafferty (from a concept by Curt Meyer)
      > > with art by Adrian Smith, Tokyo Kaiju Chaos! is a short, fun, fast-playing scenario that is ideal for a quick evening's entertainment.
      > >
      > > Did I mention GIANT ROBOTS!
      > >
      > > Also - it's less than 3 bucks.
      > > http://tinyurl.com/bfbzgx6

    • Fabrício César Franco
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2012
        I wish the powers of this and other adventures would become sort of a OPEN LICENSE text for us to read.

        Fabrício
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
          I'm planning on entering all the rules from the various Fainting Goat products (Gestalt, Vehicle etc) into the Truth and Justice wiki before the end of the year

          --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

          > I wish the powers of this and other adventures would become sort of a OPEN
          > LICENSE text for us to read.
          >
          > Fabrício

        • Fabrício César Franco
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
            I hope it won't take long! I'm eagerly waiting for that.

            Fabrício