Font of Heroes follow-up: adventure seeds?

  • Michael Mendoza
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 25, 2012
      Would anyone be interested in submitting adventure seeds for Font of Heroes characters as a follow-up creative exercise?

      --
      Michael Mendoza
      mmdozer@...
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 25, 2012
        OOoh, that's a great idea. And would help fill out the compilation PDF I'm putting together for this first go round.

        --
        Gus Gosselin
        Sent with Sparrow

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 25, 2012
          Sure, I'd probably submit a couple, about whomever I have permission to write about, if we want to do that, too.

          Let me offer general permission right now: Both Origami Girl and The Adversary are open and available for anyone to include in their story seeds.

          Also, I feel no restriction or compunction to make sure the story seeds are not contradictory, even if they come from the same person. The Adversary can be a cheerful naif or a world-weary decadent, for example, and either works for me.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 25, 2012
            I also give permission to anyone who wants to do any adventure seeds for G.I. Incognito.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 25, 2012
              Anyone who wants to use Halcyon (Bellerose font) has my permission.

              Regards,
              Walt

              --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

              > I also give permission to anyone who wants to do any adventure seeds for G.I. Incognito.
              >

              > On Oct 25, 2012, at 5:20 PM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Sure, I'd probably submit a couple, about whomever I have permission to write about, if we want to do that, too.
              > >
              > > Let me offer general permission right now: Both Origami Girl and The Adversary are open and available for anyone to include in their story seeds.
              > >
              > > Also, I feel no restriction or compunction to make sure the story seeds are not contradictory, even if they come from the same person. The Adversary can be a cheerful naif or a world-weary decadent, for example, and either works for me.
              > >
              > > John
              > >

              > > John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
              > > jhmcmullen@...

            • Seamus
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 25, 2012
                The Dishonored is also fair game. :)

                --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Walt" <kroh01@...> wrote:

                > Anyone who wants to use Halcyon (Bellerose font) has my permission.
                >
                > Regards,
                > Walt
                >
                > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I also give permission to anyone who wants to do any adventure seeds for G.I. Incognito.
                > >

                > > On Oct 25, 2012, at 5:20 PM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Sure, I'd probably submit a couple, about whomever I have permission to write about, if we want to do that, too.
                > > >
                > > > Let me offer general permission right now: Both Origami Girl and The Adversary are open and available for anyone to include in their story seeds.
                > > >
                > > > Also, I feel no restriction or compunction to make sure the story seeds are not contradictory, even if they come from the same person. The Adversary can be a cheerful naif or a world-weary decadent, for example, and either works for me.
                > > >
                > > > John
                > > >

                > > > John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
                > > > jhmcmullen@

              • Icosahedrophilia
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 25, 2012
                  Ditto for Steamwreck.

                  On Oct 25, 2012, at 5:14 PM, Seamus <sotp_seamus@...> wrote:

                  The Dishonored is also fair game. :)

                  --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Walt" <kroh01@...> wrote:

                  > Anyone who wants to use Halcyon (Bellerose font) has my permission.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > Walt
                  >
                  > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I also give permission to anyone who wants to do any adventure seeds for G.I. Incognito.

                  Chris Heard
                  Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
                  http://drchris.me/d20

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 26, 2012
                    Feel free to write up some adventure hooks/seeds for Ultimatum as well! Give me a couple days and I'll try and come up with a few.

                    jaerdaph

                    --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Icosahedrophilia <d20@...> wrote:

                    > Ditto for Steamwreck.
                    >
                    > On Oct 25, 2012, at 5:14 PM, Seamus <sotp_seamus@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > The Dishonored is also fair game. :)
                    > >
                    > > --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Walt" <kroh01@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Anyone who wants to use Halcyon (Bellerose font) has my permission.
                    > > >
                    > > > Regards,
                    > > > Walt

                    > Chris Heard
                    > Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast