Re: [icons-rpg] Modelling Inza Nelson/Dr. Fate

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
      I got Messner-Loebs' name wrong.

      From a website, here are the powers she displayed as Dr. Fate:

      Ability to summon & use large amounts of magic to perform almost any feat such as shields, teleportation, increasing size etc.: Wizardry, I think. Most of these would be duplicated with the judicious use of wizardry.

      First, the easy ones. Most of these are duplicated through Wizardry or the appropriate focus (the cloak, I think, was Flight and Speed).
      Flight
      Speed
      Super Strength
      Almost invulnerable
      Ability to summon creatures or banish creatures: One of the non-Ad Infinitum supplements has a minion summoning power. Banish is probably Alteration Ray (Dimensional Teleport) or an application of descriptors.
      Ability to transform people into different creatures: Alteration Ray.

      Now the harder ones.
      Ability to create objects: Power usually depends on what the object does, on the effect.
      Ability to fix simple street lights (Well it's true) A kind of transformation, I think.
      Ability to enter the afterlife and help the soul return to the living: Probably a GM thing; she did it only once that I recall
      Ability to "let the evil out" ? This is a kind of purification, so maybe it's by descriptors...