Steamwreck and Fabrica de Herois

  • Michael Mendoza
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      Chris, Steamwreck looks like a fun villain to run.

      I especially like your use of the Fabrica de Herois site. I'll need to explore this once I peruse the handy-dandy English guide
      http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=492684

      --
      Michael Mendoza
      mmdozer@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        If anyone has a problem with the Portuguese of Fábrica de Heróis, count on me to help you with the translation. I'm Brazilian, so Portuguese is my mother tongue.

        Fabrício